Sunday, December 9, 2007

me and kitty were teary in the car home and then i dropped her off and glamourous came on and i was like ohhhh and then i was even more teary when i got to my parents shop haha. but not to worry i shall be seeing your ass soon my love child!! glad you enjoyed the bus ride and don't pretend like you and dread boy running into each other was by accident you were deliberately following him haha. not good to hear about sarah that is quite sad and donny also but sounds like the kids seem to take a liking to you. boy i find that hard to believe nah i suppose you're a good egg. was great having you here my friend anytime. no worries about the food, car etc. your company was worth it haha. i love you man great balls of laughter when with you and like you say guaranteed good time. as for Bobbt haha msged me last night and invited me 4wd today but i had fam lunch up the coast so i couldn't go haha. but yea we'll see what happens and don't worry you will be kept informed counsellor haha. weight loss starting as of april 16th gear up and get ready baby we are going to be the next models haha jokes but seriously. im excited! shall keep you up to date my friend we can do it!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home