Sunday, December 9, 2007

anyways i been real busy with work and uni aye. haha i also quit ma job aye. last day was last staurday. i usually always go home every single fucking holidays and this easter i cant believe i didnt.lol. i had to do my two lasts weeks notice so yeah thats sucked cock.
im really tryna sort my life out and finish this degree.lol
haha i got pulled up by the cops the other day.lol i was running late for my waxing appointment. i got fined with 180 for going 22 km over limit.... 200 for having no warrant of fitness and 200 for my car having no registration. thats fucking 580 bucks mahn. 2 weeks pay.lol.
so yeah its a sunday afternoon and im here at uni using their computers so that i can type an appeal to the fucking city council telling them my situation and how im a poor uni student and couldnt afford to get my w.o.f. and rego done and hopefully they should let me off.... they did to a mate of mine. i also encluded copies from the receipts since i finally did get it all done now. so yeah im legal now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home